WHS business students qualify for National Leadership Conference
ISHPEMING – Westwood High School business students’ results from the State Leadership Conference held recently include:
– Courtney Beauchamp – first place in Legal Office Procedures, silver medal in Business Spelling and fourth place in Fundamental Spreadsheet Applications.
– Megan Chapman – first place in Advanced Office Systems & Procedures.
– Ivan Wiljanen – first place in Payroll Accounting and bronze medal in Administrative Support Concepts.
– Connor Mason – second place in Legal Office Procedures.
– Kaitlyn Seelen third place in Integrated Office Applications and third place in Medical Office Procedures.
– Hannah Salmi – third place in Legal Office Procedures.
– Rachel Anderson sixth place in Advanced Office Systems & Procedures.
These students qualifying to compete at the National Leadership Conference in Indianapolis.