MTU fall dean’s list announced
HOUGHTON – Local students receiving at least a 3.5 grade point average and being named to the Michigan Tech University dean’s list for the fall semester include (asterisk indicates 4.0 average):
– Baraga: Chad Fluegge, forestry; Olivia Ingram, biochemistry and molecular biology*; Brian Johnson, construction management; Rebecca Larson, biological sciences; Christopher Lawrence, general engineering; and Katie Schjoth, biomedical engineering.
– Champion: Ivan Niemi, mechanical engineering.
– Eben Junction: Alexander Atkinson, anthropology.
– Gwinn: Kelsey Aho, civil engineering; Chase Ashby, accounting*; and Janna Clement, exercise science.
– Ishpeming: Alyssa Chapman, exercise science*; Derek Collar, civil engineering; Logan Edwards, electrical engineering technology; Dylan Etelamaki, electrical engineering*; Jocelyn Gaboury, psychology*; Samuel Genord, mechanical engineering; Mindy Harrington, biological sciences*; and Sarah Massie, mathematics.
– L’Anse: Mitch Fedie, marketing; Daniel Perrault, sports and fitness management; Nicholas Alessandroni, exercise science; Cody Goodreau, general engineering; Brianna Koski, general sciences and Arts; Kelly Larson, general sciences and arts; Daniel Lee, construction management; and Rebecca Mills, biological sciences*.
– Little Lake: Jared Richards, mechanical engineering.
– Marquette: Ryan Carli, chemical engineering; Benjamin Closner, chemical engineering; Alex Flannery, sound design; Antanas Grazulis, general engineering; Kelly Haynes, medical laboratory science; Leah Humphries, scientific and technical communication*; Alexandra Mallos, economics; Mallory Miller, engineering management; and Nicole Schlorke, Computer Science.
– Munising: Sean Hayes, electrical engineering technology, and Jordan LaCombe, mechanical engineering.
– Negaunee: Lydia Asplund, accounting; Emma Davis, biomedical engineering*; Kyle Ekstrum, mechanical engineering; Cody McGrath, mechanical engineering; Joshua Paquet, civil engineering; Robert Setterlind, mathematics; Ashley Veale, biological sciences.
– Seney: Warren Miller, environmental engineering.
– Skandia: Cameron Smith, electrical engineering.
– Trenary: Mark Heinonen, general engineering.
– Wetmore: Ryan Lindstrom, finance.