VVA service rep retires

MARQUETTE – Vietnam Veterans of America Service Representative Vic Romback has retired. Veterans who have signed a representative form, known as a power of attorney to VVA, should contact the county veterans counselor. Those whose counties do not have a veterans counselor can call Phil Smith at 800-882-6424 or 313-471-3997, or email Phil.Smith@VA.gov.