Troop 372 holds Court of Honor, recognizes outgoing scoutmaster
SANDS – Boy Scout Troop 372 of Lake Superior Christian Church recently held a Court of Honor to recognize advancements.
- Noah Hausmann received his second Gold and Silver palms for earning 30 merit badges beyond the requirements for Eagle Scout. His recent merit badges were sculpture, geocaching, geology, disabilities awareness, oceanography, welding, railroading and robotics.
- Wesley Matteson was recognized for completing the Eagle Scout Award, although his formal Court of Honor will be at a later date. His merit badges were personal fitness, personal management, family life and citizenship in the community.
- Milien McDermott earned his Star and Life Awards and family life, citizenship in the nation, swimming, lifesaving, electronics and robotics merit badges.
- Jonathan Harris attained Scout and Tenderfoot ranks.
- Donald and Dakota Harris each received the Scout badge.
For information on the Boy Scout programs in the Upper Peninsula, visit the Bay Lakes Council website at www.baylakesbsa.org.